Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blog Notice: I'M BACK

You all have noticed that I have been absent from this blog for a long time, and missed on a lot of movie reviews and the vampire diaries, the secret circle or any latest tv and book news.

But I'm back now, in full swing and hopefully i'd have it back on full swing by next week.

The movie reviews that I have missed out on - The Girl With the dragon tattoo, Hugo, The Woman in black, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and most recently The Hunger Games, they'll be up next week.

I'll be having some book tour spots this month here too, so stay tuned for them.

Also, i'll be posting a complete review of the The Vampire Diaries (Season 3), The Secret Circle (Season 3), Glee (Season 3) and Once Upon a Time (Season 1) when they finish their season runs. Yup I'm watching Once Upon a Time too.

Also thinking to start watching Grimm, my cousin says its awesome...we'll wait and see.

Really Really sad that Terra Nova wont be renewed for a 2nd season run.....now wont be able to know what happened with the badlands. Hope it gets picked up by any other tv network as the news was saying.

Well stay tuned guys and keep the visits rolling.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...